Apple Card is one of the newest credit cards on the market and is without a doubt, the easiest one to use. This includes usage of it and making payments on it.
Since its launch in 2019, there have been some merchants who have been added just this year to the 3% in Daily Cash category. Those two businesses include ExxonMobil and Panera Bread.
If customers do not purchase from one of those two businesses or the other 3% Daily Cash merchants, they will get just 2% in Daily Cash when using their Apple Card from their iPhone or Apple Watch. To see the full list of 3% Daily Cash merchants, click here.
In the meantime, here are just some of the businesses we think should become 3% Daily Cash Apple Card merchants:
- Barnes & Noble: With the competition from Amazon, ThriftBooks and even brick-and-mortar retailers, B&N could give some customers more of an incentive to shop at its stores and website with 3% in Daily Cash on customer’s purchases. Plus, it would be nice for the B&N Cafe purchases too.
- Little Caesar’s: The pizza market is a tough and competitive market. Little Caesar’s does have some of the cheapest pizza on the market that does help make it a selling point. One that could make it just a little more is just one more percent more in Daily Cash.
- Target: The company probably does not have much of an issue with getting customers, but if it wants to have a little more of an advantage over Walmart, then having more Daily Cash at Target could be a good thing for Target.
- Staples: When it comes to tech, Staples is not as known as the place to go to for tech products like AirPods and laptops, but it does sell them. Perhaps to get a little more traffic in the store, Staples could update its Apple Card policy.
- Kohl’s: Clothing stores are a big market, but since JCPenney has a popular credit card, Kohl’s could make itself more competitive by allowing Apple Card customers to get more for their purchase with 3% in Daily Cash.
What merchants do you think should be added to the Apple Card 3% Daily Cash list? Let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.