2020 has been a year that has been difficult for many people for a variety of different reasons.
With that said, we are probably all looking for ways to relax in the new year to take away from everything going on our every day lives. It’s something I believe we are all looking for in these trying times.
Here are just some of the methods you can relax in 2021:
- Day One Journal: This is a journaling app that I personally use to keep track of not only everything going on in my life, but all of my thoughts swirling through my head. Although it is not a perfect solution, it does enable you to get everything out of your head that does give you an incredible feeling once everything has been said.
- Calm and Headspace apps: Both of these apps have relaxing methods such as meditation and sounds to help you fall asleep at night. There are free versions of both of these apps, as well as premium features too.
- 7 Cups: If you do run into the issues such as stress or anxiety, this app enables you to message someone anonymously and talk through your issues with them.
- Tingles: Tingles is an app that focuses on ASMR and white noise that helps people fall asleep faster and easier. It can be great for those who have loud minds when trying to sleep or people who have insomnia.
- Streaming services: Of course, TV is a great way to get away from stress. Services like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Prime Video, HBO Max and Peacock are all great services that have plenty of content to choose from and take your mind off everything going on in the world.
What do you think of our list of ways to help you relax in 2021? Let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.