It’s no secret that people love streaming their favorite movies and TV shows, especially if everything is centralized in one app.
Ever since the pandemic started in the U.S. last year, streaming content has pretty much become the new normal in the country and has become the preferred way of watching said content.
Since the channels are subscribed to in the Apple TV app, all of it is in that app. This means that users can open the app and watch their favorite movies and shows from it, as well as download the content to watch it offline.
With that said, here are the channels we think you should be watching on Apple TV Channels right now:
- Paramount+: We published a review of this service last week, but even without that said, it’s a great streaming service to watch since it does contain plenty of content, including media from providers like CBS, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and plenty of others. I mean, it has seasons 1-12 of “Spongebob Squarepants” and the new Spongebob movie, so if that’s not a reason to subscribe to this service, I don’t know what is.
- Hallmark Movies Now: In the time we are in right now, whether we’re worried about the ongoing pandemic, watching other scary stories in the media or just are tired of being lonely, Hallmark Movies Now is a great place to watch, while cheesy, movies that can take your mind off of everything going on around you and the rest of the country. After a one-week free trial, the service costs $5.99 a month.
- AMC+: This service is going to have classic shows like “The Walking Dead,” “Mad Men,” as well as movies like “Back to the Future” and “The Lego Movie” all in its catalog. After the one-week free trial through Apple TV Channels, it costs $8.99 a month.
- Cinemax: If you’re more of a movie person, look no further than this streaming service. It has popular movies such as “La La Land,” “Horrible Bosses” and “Good Morning Vietnam.”
- Britbox: For those wanting to become a little more cultured in this life, look no further. Here you will find programming like “Downton Abbey,” “Pride and Prejudice,” “The Office” (British version) and “Classic Doctor Who.”
All of these services are available to stream over on Apple TV Channels in the Apple TV app.
The Apple TV app is available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, select Smart TVs, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, XBOX One, XBOX Series X&S, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.