Apple today announced its Black Friday-Cyber Monday shopping event for the holiday season of 2021. Customers are offered up to $200 in Apple Gift Card with selected purchases. This offer will begin on 26th November (Black Friday) and will be valid till 29th November (Cyber Monday).
Apple is providing Gift Cards worth $50 to $200. This offer is applicable to a very selected set of products from Apple. This offer can be availed from its online store and at any Apple Store throughout the country.
The list of eligible products is mentioned below:
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini and iPhone SE (2020) – $50 Apple Gift Card
AirPods (2nd generation), AirPods (3rd generation) – $25 Apple Gift Card, AirPods Pro – $50 Apple Gift Card and AirPods Max – $75 Apple Gift Card
- Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch SE – $50 Apple Gift Card
- iPad Pro 11” and iPad Pro 12.9” – $100 Apple Gift Card
- MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13” M1 and Mac Mini – $100 Apple Gift Card and iMac 27” – $200 Apple Gift Card
- Apple TV HD, Apple TV 4K – $50 Apple Gift Card
- Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro – $50 Apple Gift Card and Beats Flex, Studio Buds – $25 Apple Gift Card
- MagSafe Duo Charger, Smart Keyboard Folio, AirTag 4 pack, Apple Pencil (2nd generation) – $25 Apple Gift Card and Magic Keyboard – $50 Apple Gift Card
Refurbished products, end-of-life products, and open-box returns sold as-is are not eligible for this offer. A customer can only purchase two products per category to be eligible for this promotion. Detailed Terms & Conditions are available here.