The winter chill is still in the air all around the U.S., and that means you have even more of an excuse to stay inside and stream your favorite content.
- “Sweet Magnolias” (Season 2): This is a pretty popular show on Netflix and has former “Zoey 101” actress Jamie Lynn Spears. The second season is set to premiere on Netflix on Friday, February 4.
- “Space Force” (Season 2): While its first season had its questionable moments, the next season of the show is set to premiere on Netflix on Friday, February 18.
- “Rick and Morty” (Season 5): The fifth season of this iconic animated sci-fi TV series is set to be available to stream on HBO Max and Hulu on Saturday, February 5.
- “The Proud Family: Louder & Prouder”: It’s a reboot of the classic animated Disney Channel series and its first episode is set to premiere on Disney+ on Wednesday, February 23.
- “1883”: For those that are fans of the Paramount Network TV series “Yellowstone,” its prequel series “1883” on Paramount+ could be a good TV series to stream, especially since “Yellowstone” just ended its fourth season and “1883” could be a series to stream while “Yellowstone” awaits to shoot and release its fifth season.
Movies: Since February is the month of Valentine’s Day, we’ll be highlighting those types of movies.
- “Marry Me” (2022): It’s a brand new movie that stars Owen Wilson and Jennifer Lopez that is set to be in movie theaters and streaming same-day on Peacock on Friday, February 11.
- “Stuck in Love”: Sticking with the love theme here, this film that stars Greg Kinnear, Jennifer Connelly, Lily Collins, Kristen Bell, Logan Lerman and Nat Wolff is currently available to stream on Peacock too.
- “The Notebook”: You know someone out there will be watching this on Valentine’s Day, so we’ll just let you know that it is currently streaming on HBO Max.
- “The Fault in Our Stars”: This is a good one for the 16-34-age crowd. It’s based on the novel by John Green and is currently available to stream on Disney+.
- “The Greatest Showman”: While it may not be a technical romance movie, it does have some love scenes in it, as well as some great, catchy songs as well. It can be streamed on Disney+.
- Super Bowl LVI: The Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals are set to play in the season finale of the 2021-2022 NFL season. To find out how to stream the game, click here.
- 2022 Pro Bowl (NFL): The best players from both conferences will be on two teams and one field to show off which conference has the best team this year. The game will be played at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 6, on ABC and ESPN.
- 2022 Daytona 500 (NASCAR Cup Series): NASCAR is back and can be a great sport to ride into for NFL fans since its first race of the season is just as big as the Super Bowl and it’s literally a week after this year’s Super Bowl. The race will be held at 2:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 20.
- #10 Kansas vs. #20 Iowa (Men’s College Basketball): With the 2022 NCAA Tournament getting closer, each game and win matter for each team, and this is set to be a big one for these two Big 12 teams. The game will be played at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 1, on ESPN.
- “Man in the Arena: Tom Brady”: In tribute to the recent news of the retirement of now-former New England Patriots and Tampa Bay Buccanneers quarterback Tom Brady, we recommend watching the eight-episode TV series that talks about the quarterback’s career. The series can be streamed on ESPN+ and Hulu (with Disney+ or Hulu bundles when streaming on Hulu).