Those who have been wanting to make their college basketball-watching experience more enjoyable, and have an Apple TV 4K are going to be happy with this news!
Here are the following dates, times, and other information for the selected games:
- January 12: Minnesota Golden Gophers vs. Ohio State Buckeyes at 6:30 p.m. ET on FS1
- January 13: Villanova Wildcats vs. Butler Bulldogs at 7 p.m. ET on FS1
- January 17: Creighton Bluejays vs. Butler Bulldogs at 7 p.m. ET on FS1
- January 19: Indiana Hoosiers vs. Illinois Fighting Illini at 8:30 p.m. ET on FS1
- January 21: Georgetown Hoyas vs. Xavier Musketeers at 12 p.m. ET on FS1
- January 26: Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Michigan State Spartans at 7 p.m. ET on FS1
- January 28: Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs at 4 p.m. ET on FS1
- January 31: UConn Huskies vs. DePaul Blue Demons at 8 p.m. ET on FS1
The method of streaming all of these games in 4K on an Apple TV 4K will be through one of these options.
First, will be through live TV streaming services like fuboTV and YouTube TV via the FS1 4K channel.
However, if those two options are not for you, then the second choice would be through downloading the FOX Sports or FOX NOW apps on the Apple TV 4K, signing in with your TV provider credentials, and streaming the game in 4K through either of those.
You can also find out how to stream a couple of the upcoming NFL playoff games in 4K on the Apple TV 4K this weekend too.
Do you plan on streaming any of these college basketball games in 4K this month on the Apple TV 4K? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.