Every March, the entire community of Vintage Mac fans comes together to celebrate #MARCHintosh, a month-long event for Macintosh retrocomputing, and what better way to celebrate this month than Design Philip Lee’s latest set of desk accessories called Trashbot 2.0
If you haven’t heard about this fascinating set, then this would be the perfect gift for any retro Macintosh fan as the Trashbot set contains several desk accessories that closely resemble Classic Mac OS icons from the earliest days of System Software (version 1.0-7.5).
This fun collection of desk accessories includes:
- a whiteboard that resembles a Mac desktop
- a Trashbot figure for you to put your pens
- a 200 page Memo Pad that resembles a Mac window
- three desktop icons with magnetic backs that depict the classic Mail, Folder, and Disk icons; those can be attached to the whiteboard to hold memos from the Memo Pad.
- those icons also feature a display stand with the name tag in “Chicago” font.
If you’re interested in getting this cool set, you can order it from the Classicbot website for $46. Act fast though as there is a limited supply of these in stock.
If you like this article and want more Apple-related stories, make sure you follow us on @Appleosophy.