Fall is here and it could not be better! The leaves are changing and the weather is getting cooler, meaning you’re going to need some apps to help you get through it.
These following apps that I am going to recommend are going to be primarily for the iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Storm: This app was created by Weather Underground and the app has in-depth radars and looks a lot better than most weather apps I have come across. On the iPhone, it shows users the current weather, hourly forecast, and the forecast for that week. The app also has a great Apple Watch Complication where it tells you on the Apple Watch not only what the current temperature is outside and also the “feels like” temperature, as well as the speed of the wind. It’s a good way to start the day with your Apple Watch so that when you put it on and see the weather, you’ll know how to dress accordingly.
- Advertisement -
- Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and Amazon: I was not going to do a list with all of these having their own category on here since they all do the same thing. With everyone shopping around for the upcoming holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukah, and Christmas), these are some great apps to not only get those great deals but to also be able to make orders directly from your iPhone or iPad. All of these apps can “ping” you when they are having big sales, which can be seen on the Apple Watch.
- Day One: Are you the kind of person that enjoys writing about what happened in their day? Day One is the perfect app for this since it is available on Apple devices, including the Mac. The app also allows users to insert pictures into their journal entries and to check-in to all of the places they went to. In my opinion, it is a great way to capture the day, feelings, and events that occurred in the said day.
- Starbucks: Because that pumpkin spice coffee is not going to order itself. Best of all, you can use Apple Pay to pay for your drink. It works in their cafes and on their app.
- Music apps: Whether this is Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, or iHeartRadio, you’ll want these apps on your iPhone to capture the sounds of the season. As for what that sound is, is completely up to you.
Hopefully, this helps you all with your fall. If it helps at least one person, then I have done my job. Comment down below if you have any other app suggestions I may have missed.
Feature Image: This was taken by me this time last year during the fall of my first semester at Iowa State on my iPhone 6.