Once again, another week has come where we here at Appleosophy give you recommendations on what to stream this weekend and all throughout the following week. So, let’s just get right to it this week.
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 6, Episode 3): While Fitz and Enoch try their luck at the casino, Daisy and Simmons find themselves in a much more exciting situation. The episode will be airing tonight at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
- A.P. Bio (Season 2, Episodes 12 & 13): The season two finale of the series is coming to an end this week. NBC will be airing the last two episodes of the second season on Thursday, May 30, at 8 p.m. ET.
- Whiskey Cavalier: Yes, the show has just ended its first season just in the past week, but due to the fact that ABC is thinking about bringing the show back for a second season after previously canceling it, it may be a good idea to watch the show to bring up its streaming views. Whiskey Cavalier can be streamed on Hulu and the ABC app.
- Lion King: ABC will be showing the first Lion King movie on Tuesday, May 28, at 8 p.m. ET.
- Moonlight: This the same film that was part of that big mistake during the 89th Oscar award show in 2017, where it won the Best Picture award. The film is now available to stream on Netflix.
- Spotlight: In 2001, editor Marty Baron of The Boston Globe assigns a team of journalists to investigate allegations against John Geoghan, an unfrocked priest accused of molesting more than 80 boys. Led by editor Walter “Robby” Robinson (Michael Keaton), reporters Michael Rezendes (Mark Ruffalo), Matt Carroll and Sacha Pfeiffer interview victims and try to unseal sensitive documents. The reporters make it their mission to provide proof of a cover-up of sexual abuse within the Roman Catholic Church. The movie is currently available on Prime Video.
Sports: The biggest racing weekend of 2019
- Indy 500 (Indy Car): This weekend, the Indy 500 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway will be taking place. Drivers will have to drive 500 miles and 200 laps to determine the winner of the race. The race will be on Sunday, May 26, at 12:20 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Formula One (F1) Racing at Monaco Grand Prix: Sticking with the racing theme, ABC will be airing an F1 race this Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET.
- Coca-Cola 600 (NASCAR): The last racing event of the day will be the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series night race at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. The race will begin on Sunday night at 6 p.m. ET on FOX.