Follow these steps to Jailbreak your iPhone:
1. Install Tweakbox from tweakboxapp.com
2. After it’s installed, go to Settings>General>Profiles and Device Management and sign the app.
3. Open Tweakbox, search Unc0ver, make sure it is 0 (zero) and not O(letter O)
4. Install it.
5. After it’s installed, go to Settings>General>Profiles and Device Management and sign the app
6. Open it and tap on Jailbreak.
7. Don’t worry if your iPhone reboots or resprings, suddenly during the process. If you still don’t see Cydia on the springboard, go and try again to jailbreak. It takes three tries for an average iOS device.
8.After it is complete, you’ll see a long pop-up saying that the jailbreak operation is complete and just tap ok.
Your iPhone will restart or respring and you’ll finally see Cydia on your Homescreen/springboard.
1. Make sure you take an iTunes backup before jailbreaking because you may lose your data if you want to un-jailbreak your iPhone
2. The battery percentage should be high.
3. Do it at your own risk, no one is responsible for any damage to your iPhone.
Stay connected to Appleosophy for the suggested jailbreak tweaks