The time has come once again for the 2019 Black Friday ads to be revealed to the public. We are currently about three weeks away from the official start of Black Friday, which will begin on Thanksgiving this year, November 28, 2019, and for Target, end on November 30, 2019.
With that said, there are some some Apple product-related deals that you should definitely be aware of for this year.
- Get a free $200 Target gift card when you purchase and activate an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max (works with Verizon and AT&T customers).
- Save $80 on the 10.2-inch iPad (Price: $249.99)
- Save $30 on the Apple Watch Series 3 (Price: $169.99)
- Buy one iTunes gift card and get the other one for 30 percent off
- Get a free $200 Target gift card with the purchase and activation of an iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max (works with Verizon and AT&T customers). This deal will begin on November 29 and go until December 1, 2019.
- Get the AirPods with the Charging Case for $144.99
- REMINDER: For those that purchase an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Apple TV will be able to get a free year of Apple TV+ too
Those are all of the Apple-related deals that Target will be offering this year for the 2019 Black Friday sale. You will be able to make purchases on these products online on Thanksgiving, and the retail stores will be opening at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day too.
Target’s iOS app and stores do accept Apple Pay as of this year, which is a great way to keep your debit and credit card information safe. Black Friday is one of the biggest holiday events of the year for credit card scammers and hackers.
Lastly, another friendly reminder for those who use the Apple Card, you will be able to get two percent back on your entire purchase at Target when you pay with your Apple Card from your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Again, Target’s 2019 Black Friday sales will begin on November 28, 2019 and run until November 30, 2019.