The feature “Hot corners” allows you to hover over any of the 4 corners of your device to do a particular action.
To activate “Hot Corners”, follow these steps:-
- Go to Settings>Accessibility>Touch>Assistive Touch and turn it on.
- Scroll down until you find “Dwell Controls” and turn it on.
- Scroll all the way down, and you’ll find Hot Corners.
- Tap on Hot corners and there will be options to set actions for Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, and Bottom Right. Set the actions to your convenience.
- Go back, and you will have the option to change the time of response, and you can set it to your own convenience.
- Scroll upwards until you find “Pointer Devices” and tap on Devices>Bluetooth devices, turn on your mouse and connect it to your iPad or iPhone. Make sure the mouse is supported by your iPhone.
- Now you can hover over any of the 4 corners of your device to do a particular action as chosen by you.
This feature will especially help iPad users, because it will give them shortcuts, and it will be an overall easier and better experience.