The Apple Watch has changed the game for smartwatches and it something that millions of people use each day to keep their lives in order, whether that is by changing their music on their morning commute to work or during a workout, answering text messages and phone calls or checking local weather conditions.
It is needless to say that there is something for everyone when it comes to the Apple Watch. With that said though, here are some apps we think that you should be using if you have an Apple Watch:
- CARROT Weather: If you’re looking for an app that will give you live local weather that is accurate and gives you timely notifications when severe weather strikes, this is a good one to get. CARROT Weather currently costs $4.99 in the App Store.
- Chirp: When the Apple Watch was first released, Twitter released its own app for it. However, as of 2017, the app no longer exists. To combat that, there is a free third-party Twitter app for the Apple Watch called Chirp that will enable you to view tweets from your Apple Watch and compose tweets too. It is a free app in the App Store as well.
- Advertisement -
- Deliveries: Do you make a lot of purchases from Amazon or do a lot of online shopping? Then this premium app could be your answer. It gives you notifications when your package has moved, how many days it will take for it to be delivered and when it has been delivered. On top of all of that, the app has a great Apple Maps-like interface to show you on the map where your package is. It’s something that you do not see from USPS or UPS’s apps. Deliveries currently costs $4.99 in the App Store.
- Fantastical 2: This is an app that we have recommended their iOS and Mac apps. They do have an Apple Watch app that does a good job of showing all of your current calendar dates and reminders too. For both the iPhone and Apple Watch, you can also say that Fantastical is a good replacement for the default Apple Calendar and Reminders apps. It is currently $4.99 on the App Store.
- Calcbot: If you are someone like me who is indifferent to the Apple Calculator app and want to support a third-party developer, then this might be an app for you. It has a Complication for the display, making it so that it’s easier to access and get your calculations done quicker, and without having to take your iPhone out. It is a free app in the App Store.