Apple has released the second developer beta of iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4, while the company also seeded the second developer beta of tvOS 13.4, macOS 10.15.4, as well as watchOS 6.2. For those who have registered in Apple’s Developer Program, betas are now available for you to download and install over – the-air.
Here are the new features and changes in iOS 13.4:
- iCloud Folders Sharing feature, enables you to share your iCloud folder with others
- Nine new Memoji sticker options that include shocked face, face with hearts, eyes rolling, and more
- CarKey APIs for Apple Watch and iPhones to let users unlock their cars
- New Shazam It shortcut in the Shortcuts app
- Rearranged icons in the Mail app toolbar
- New keyboard shortcuts are available in Photos on iPadOS 13.4
- Developers can now sell Mac and iOS apps in a single package
In macOS 10.15.4, Apple added the Screen Time Communication Limits, which was first introduced to the iPhone in the iOS 13.3 update. Additionally, the update includes a new Head Pointer Accessibility option in which enabling the cursor to be controlled with head movements using the Mac’s camera.
Other than that, we expect iOS 13.4, macOS 10.15.4, watchOS 6.2, and tvOS 13.4 also include bug fixes and performance improvements.
Image Via iOS Gadget Hacks