Over the last year, Pluto TV has been given a huge upgrade with channels for literally anyone and everyone. Best of all, the service is completely free.
It does have ads, which is how the streaming service keeps its free price point. However, our list below will show you which channels on the service you or someone else should be watching, based on the genre and section of the channels on the service.
Here are the channels you should be watching:
Sports: We all know that there have been little to no sporting events going on across the country due to the coronavirus pandemic. The good news is that there are still plenty of rerun sports being played on Pluto TV’s sports channel section.
- NFL Channel: This is the place where the NFL gets programming from NFL Network and airs old NFL games and select specials and other shows from the network too. It is a must for any hardcore NFL fan today.
- Major League Soccer: If you’re a soccer fan and are disappointed in the lack of new games, you can enjoy rerun games on this channel.
- FOX Sports: You won’t get live content from FOX Sports or FS1, but you can watch clips from shows on FS1 such “The Herd with Colin Cowherd” and “Speak for Yourself.”
News/Politics: Honestly, this is one of the best ways to stream free live news.
- CBS News Live: You can get a current livestream of the CBS News Live, which is a channel CBS has that airs its news 24/7.
- Bloomberg TV: If you follow the stock market, the Bloomberg channel is going to be one of the best routes to get your market information, as well as national news headlines too.
- The Blaze Live: For those who are politically conservative, The Blaze has been an outlet to watch conservative news for years. It is available to stream live on Pluto TV for free.
Kids/Teens: Believe it or not, Pluto TV has a wide variety of shows to watch for free that will make millennials and Gen Z’ers smile.
- Nickelodeon: Yes, there is a Nickelodeon channel on Pluto TV and it airs programming such as reruns of “Spongebob Squarepants,” “iCarly” and “Victorious.”
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: If this streaming service did not sound cool yet, it has an entire channel dedicated to airing reruns of older “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” episodes.
- Naruto: For anime fans out there, there is a channel that is for watching reruns of the “Naruto” anime TV series. The episodes are in its original language with English subtitles.
Comedy: There are plenty of funny shows to watch on Pluto TV.
- Tosh.O: Daniel Tosh fans can simply watch an entire stream of the reruns of his “Tosh.O” series on Comedy Central.
- AFV TV: America’s Funniest Home Videos has its own channel now on Pluto TV that airs reruns of the TV series 24/7.
- Comedy Central Stand-Up: Here you will be able to find rerun programs such as “@midnight” and “John Oliver’s New York Stand-Up Show.”
TV: The amount of free rerun programming on Pluto TV is quite surprising, again, because of that free price tag.
- AMC: Here you will be able to find reruns of popular shows on the network such as “The Walking Dead” and “Halt and Catch Fire.”
- TV Land Drama: Old shows such as “Walker, Texas Ranger” and “Hunter” can be found to stream here.
- Classic Doctor Who: Reruns of old episodes of “Doctor Who” (1963-1989) currently air on this channel. It does not include episodes from the “new Doctor Who” series that revived the series back in 2005.
Those are all just some of the channels you should be streaming on Pluto TV. Pluto TV is available to stream on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV and does have a Mac app too.