While the iPhone is a device that we all cherish and adore because of how it makes our lives easier by its easy access to our text messages, email, internet, music, etc.
However, what happens when that device gets “sick” or something goes wrong like iPhone spinning wheel and won’t stop? After all, these things do happen.
What you need to do is check out the iMyFone Fixppo iPhone Restore Software to fix all of your problems. It is truly a go-to software for your iPhone-fixing needs.
The software allows users to fix issues in Standard Mode such as having a white/black screen, stuck in Recovery Mode, boot loops, iTunes errors, won’t turn on or having the phone be bricked/frozen, as well as other features too. This also includes the iPhone spinning wheel and other more common errors that users may face. There is an Advanced Mode in the software that enables you to get into the iPhone if you have forgotten the password to it or if the problem you tried to resolve in Standard Mode does not work.
Here are the following steps to fix iPhone keeps spinning wheel:
- Get the iMyFone Fixppo Software on your computer. It is available on both Mac and Windows computers.
- Once that has been downloaded on your computer, plug your iPhone into the computer. If that does not work, follow the instruction on the screen to enter DFU or Recovery Mode to allow iMyFone Fixppo to recognize it.
- After you have done Step 2, choose the version of iOS you’d like to have on your iPhone. Once that has been chosen and hit the “Download” button.
- When the iPhone is done downloading the version of iOS you want, then click the “Start,” where the app will begin to fix the iPhone spinning wheel of death. It will take several minutes for the iPhone to finish downloading and installing it.
- Just like that, you should have an iPhone that is working again and get rid of the spinning wheel.
iMyFone Fixppo does have a 30-day free trial but does have premium versions too, which costs $29.95 for the one month plan with one iOS device, $39.95 for one year plan with one iOS device and $49.95 for a lifetime plan with five iOS devices.
The app is available on the Mac and Windows PCs and will enable you to make all of the fixes needed for your iPhone.
Are you going to start using iMyFone Fixppo to fix your iPhone and other iOS device problems? Let us know on Twitter @appleosophy!