A lot of schools and colleges are back in session. Some teachers have headed back to the classroom to get ready for their upcoming school year as well.
So, to those looking for a nice break this weekend from the stress that comes with school, here is what you should be streaming right now.
- “Downton Abbey”: All six seasons of this popular British TV series are available to stream on Peacock, Prime Video and the PBS app.
- “Mom” (Season 7): The newest aired season of this series will be made available on Hulu on August 26.
- “Lucifer” (Season 5): Today is the day that this new season comes out. You can binge-watch the entire fifth season of the series on Netflix.
- “Chemical Hearts”: In a time where there doesn’t seem to be that many new movies being released, this new Prime Original will hopefully satisfy your movie-watching needs. It is available to stream as of today on Prime Video.
- “Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension”: To get you ready for the new “Phineas and Ferb” movie that is set to be released next week, now is the chance to watch the show’s movie that came out in 2011. It can be streamed on Disney+.
- “Downton Abbey”: If you watched the TV series like we recommended or even watched it beforehand, you might like the 2019 movie too. It is available to stream on HBO MAX.
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City (NBA): The NBA playoffs are here and they are our main focus this weekend for sports. With that said, this game will be played at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, August 22, on ESPN.
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Portland Trail Blazers (NBA): Like with the previous game, it will be played on Saturday night. The only difference (other than being a difference conference playoff matchup) is that it will be played at 8:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Drydene 400 (NASCAR Cup Series): To take a step back from the NBA, we have this NASCAR race this weekend at Dover International Speedway. It will be raced at 4 p.m. ET on Sunday, August 23, on NBCSN.