Apple One subscription was announced in the “Time Files” Event back in September which will be bundling the Apple services, such as Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and iCloud storage.
Apple offers three plans for the users to choose from,
- Individual: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month.
- Family: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Premier: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members. This plan will be limited to Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US or the regions where Apple News+ is available.
Apple also has the 30 Day Free-Trial Option for Apple One, so it gives the users to decide if they actually want to continue with the subscription. Exceeding the trial month, the user will be charged every 30 days. If you subscribe using the Apple Card you also receive a 3% cashback.
The bundle subscription service is available in a lot of countries starting today. To subscribe, you will need to follow these steps:
- Head over to the App Store and tap on your Profile Picture
- Tap on Subscriptions
- You can find the “Get Apple One” Banner and set up the subscription.
If you don’t find the option it is most probably because Apple One is still not available in your region, where it’s coming later this year.
If you use Apple’s Services this might be the best option for you since you will be saving a lot of the monthly expenses. Apple One will combine all the services into one place and make it convenient for the user to manage.