Apple popular News Service, Apple News+ with access to over 300 Publications is now available for a 6 Month Free Trial through Best Buy. The subscription service offers access to popular magazines, leading newspapers and digital publishers along with a curated experience right on the Apple News app.
To avail this offer, users need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Best Buy App, or Best Buy Website and search “Free Apple News+” or tap on this link. Make sure you have a Best Buy Account in order to continue.
- Tap on the listing and Add it to the Cart.
- You’ll be asked to check the terms & conditions and fill in your details like Payment information, Billing Address, and Contact Information. You will see a total amount of $0.00 on the checkout page.
- Once the order has been placed, you will get an email with the Code and a Hyperlink for Redeeming the offer after some time. Tap on the Hyperlink to redeem the first six months of Free Apple News+. This will redirect you to the Apple News App.
- Tap on “Enter Code Manually” and type or paste the Code received via email from Best Buy and then tap on Redeem on the top-right side of your display.
- Choose and confirm your payment details for the subscription to continue after 6 Months. Apple also gives users the option to cancel the subscription if the user chooses to.
Users can use Apple News+ on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac.
Apple News+ subscribers can access magazines such as The Atlantic, Better Homes & Gardens, Bon Appétit, Condé Nast Traveler, ELLE, Entertainment Weekly, ESPN The Magazine, Esquire, Food & Wine, Good Housekeeping, GQ, Health, InStyle, Martha Stewart Living, National Geographic, New York Magazine, The New Yorker, O, The Oprah Magazine, Parents, People, Real Simple, Rolling Stone, Runner’s World, Sports Illustrated, TIME, Travel + Leisure, Vanity Fair, Vogue, WIRED and Woman’s Day.
Users may also note that the Best Buy offer is for new subscribers only and is limited to one per customer. This offer seems to be valid only in the U.S. for a limited time so users need to avail this offer before it ends.