This Saturday is Juneteenth, and like usual for Apple, it is finding a unique way to celebrate it in 2021.
Apple is promoting select black-owned businesses during the day and encouraging Apple Pay users to shop there on Juneteenth.
Here are the following businesses Apple is highlighting for users to shop at, as well as the description of those businesses, according to iMore:
- Brooklyn Tea: Loose-leaf tea and free expert tea education from a brand making global tea culture more accessible
- Joie in Life: Activewear brand seeking to help women find their joy and motivation in fitness, health, and life
- Karen Jai Home: Los Angeles–based boutique offering luxe home accessories for the design-obsessed
- Plant Economy: Detroit-based brand offering plant products that encourage wellness and prosperity
- Red Bay Coffee: Small-batch coffee brand striving to include those who have been traditionally left out of the specialty coffee industry
- We Celebrate Black: Party supplies specially designed to celebrate Juneteenth, highlighting the exuberance and flair of Black culture
Saturday will be the only day Apple will be promoting those businesses.
Apple Pay is available to use in-person on the iPhone and Apple Watch, and online through the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch (for verification) and Mac.
Those who use Apple Card at any of the businesses will receive 2% in Daily Cash on each purchase they make.
What do you think of this latest promotion by Apple for Apple Pay? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.