Tuesday, November 8, is one of the biggest days of the year if you live in the U.S.
The reason is that day is Midterm Election Day. All states across the country will have their polls open for people to vote for their state’s senator, governor, and many other elected officials, and who will run the state for the years to come.
Voting at the polls and all of the hype and commotion that leads up to it all might be overwhelming. After all, there’s a lot going on in the country no matter which way you look.
If there was some good news with it, it is that streaming the results of those elections is pretty easy and no longer requires something as outdated and archaic as a cable or satellite TV subscription, or an antenna.
Here are the best methods of streaming for the results of the 2022 Midterm Election results:
- Live TV streaming services: Those that have YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, or others will have the best opportunity to get national and local coverage of those midterm elections. Not only will they have local TV stations, but also CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, and plenty more choices too.
- Pluto TV: This is an ad-supported streaming service that contains literally hundreds of channels on it for a wide variety of different TV viewing categories. Where it does well is news coverage where it has live channels such as CBS News (CBSN), NBC News Now, Newsmax, and others.
- Paramount+: On top of having that 24//7 stream of CBS News, subscribers will be able to stream their local CBS station and get coverage from a local channel instead of having to watch national news coverage.
- Peacock: Users of the services can get access to NBC News Now.
- ABC News Live: This is a free livestream of ABC News that is carried on Pluto TV, Hulu, XUMO, YouTube TV, and fuboTV.
All of the streaming services mentioned above are available to stream on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac.
How do you plan on streaming 2022 midterm election coverage this year? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.