There have been a lot of changes with Twitter in the past few months since Elon Musk became CEO of the social network late last year.
Third-party Twitter apps like Tweetbot have had to make updates and changes to the overall view and functionality of the app with a few new features that have been added to the service.
In Version 7.2 of Tweetbot, these were the following updates to the app:
- Improved timeline filters and search
- Support for mixed media Tweets
- Support for viewing edited Tweets
- View impression count is now visible in Tweet detail
- Home timeline can be scrolled further back and stores more Tweets
- New sound effects
- New app icons
- Various bug fixes
The View Impression Count can be seen in the image below in right-side corner of the tweet.
It appears as though Tweetbot is one of the first Twitter apps to add some of these features, as other similar apps like Twitterrific and Fenix for Twitter have yet to add them.
What are your thoughts on this update to Tweetbot? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.