Popular music streaming service Pandora, updated its Apple Watch app, with the introduction for Siri Support. Allowing Siri to be used to play stations, songs, albums and podcasts.
The addition of Siri Siri, makes it easier to find specific content on the Apple Watch without needing to depend on the iPhone. Users can also ask Siri to like or dislike the current song for preference tuning.
Pandora for iOS is also gaining more personalised discovery for better music recommendations.
The full release notes for the update are below:
NEW: Edit Shuffle Stations feature
* Available for Premium listeners
* Select which stations you want to play on shuffle
NEW: Siri on Apple Watch
* Ask Siri to play stations, songs, albums, and podcasts: “Hey Siri, play Thumbprint Radio on Pandora.”
* Tell Siri you like or dislike the current song: “Hey Siri, I like this song.”
ADDED FEATURES/IMPROVEMENTS: Siri on iOS
* Ask Siri to add music to your collection or for a specific playlist: “Hey Siri, add Hotel California to my collection on Pandora.” (Premium listeners only)
* Tell Siri you like or dislike the current song.
* Even more personalized discovery to help you find and listen to the music you love.