November is going to be a big month for streaming. Just saying.
- “Blockbuster”: The show is all about employees at the famous last Blockbuster store and it’s a series about their lives there, as well as how the store runs and is operated in the modern streaming society. The series will premiere on Netflix on Thursday, November 3.
- “The Santa Clauses”: Tim Allen is back as Scott Calvin and Santa Claus, and this is set to be quite the Christmas and holiday treat this year. It will premiere on Disney+ on Wednesday, November 16.
- “Criminal Minds: Evolution”: Revived and here to stay for a little while is the vibe this new series is giving off. It will premiere on Thursday, November 24, exclusively on Paramount+.
- “Stargirl”: It was recently announced that the series will end in its current third season. New episodes of the series air on The CW Wednesday nights and next-day streaming is available in The CW app. The previous two seasons can be streamed on HBO Max.
- “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles”: Since this is the month of Thanksgiving, it’s the perfect time to watch this classic American film. It is currently available to stream on Paramount+.
- “The Oath”: A movie that deals with politics right around midterm election time with a Thanksgiving sub-plot? Yup, it exists and this film can currently be streamed through Kanopy.
- “Stuck in Love”: This is a fantastic film that features both Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays in it. It is currently available to stream on Peacock, as well as other ad-supported streaming services.
- “Harry Potter” trilogy: Once again, the entire eight-film series returns to HBO Max on November 1. The movies can also be streamed on Peacock.
- “That Awkward Moment”: This could make for a good fall or early winter film and can currently be streamed on HBO Max.
- “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”: It’s a special people and families across the country have to watch every year for pure nostalgia. It will not air on broadcast TV this year, but it is on Apple TV+ and will have some free streaming days this year for those who do not have a subscription to it.
- “A Christmas Story Christmas”: It is the sequel to the popular movie “A Christmas Story” and will be available to stream on HBO Max on Wednesday, November 16.
- Hallmark Countdown to Christmas 2022: New original movies air each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night through the holiday season. Be sure to read our article about the best ways to stream the movies this year.
- “Friendsgiving”: For those who do not spend time with family for Thanksgiving, but instead hang out with friends, this movie might be up your alley.
- The Thanksgiving Day Parade: The 96th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade will air at 9 a.m. ET on Thursday, November 24, on NBC and Peacock.
- 2022 MLB World Series: If you’re wanting to know how to stream it this year, see our article on that very subject, as well as how to stream the games in 4K.
- #1 Tennessee vs. Georgia (College Football): It could be the biggest game of the year in the SEC in the regular season and it will be played at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 5, on CBS and Paramount+.
- NASCAR Cup Series Championship: The grand finale of the NASCAR Cup Series season is set to be a good one. It will air live at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 6, on NBC and Peacock.
- Giants vs. Cowboys (NFL): It will be a big NFC East game and on one of the best football days of the year; Thanksgiving. The game will be played at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 24, on FOX.
- #5 Michigan vs. #2 Ohio State (College Football): Here is another big college football showdown that will happen over that Thanksgiving weekend as well. It will air at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 26, on FOX.