Younger generations have found that they do like spending their hard-earned money with Apple Pay. However, not all businesses in the U.S. currently accept Apple Pay.
Obviously we are aware of places like Target, Starbucks, Dunkin’, McDonald’s, Publix, Wawa, Love’s, American Eagle, Kohl’s, and many other businesses that do accept it.
What you might not know is there are some businesses that do indeed accept it either online or in their stores, or both.
Here are some of those businesses:
- Hobby Lobby: We thought you all should get familiar with this one since it is a popular place to go to during the fall and holiday seasons for its decorations. At this time, its stores do not accept it, but its website and mobile app do. For those who don’t want to go in their stores for one reason or the other, this is still a great way to get the items you want from Hobby Lobby without making a trip. Apple Pay acceptance here does not include curbside pickup, but does include orders needing to be shipped to customers.
- Harbor Freight Tools: It is not currently accepted on its website, but is accepted in its stores.
- Tractor Supply Co: Not only is it accepted in its stores, but is also accepted on its app and website.
- Scheels: This sporting goods chain does indeed have Apple Pay support in its stores and its app and website.
- Books-A-Million: For some, this is a shocker, but just like its competitor Barnes & Noble, BAM does accept Apple Pay only in its stores. The same can be said for its cheaper competitor Half Price Books too.
- Wendy’s: Despite the many articles we have posted about this, some people don’t know about this. The good word is out, “Wendy’s accepts Apple Pay!” Not only is it accepted in its restaurants, but it is accepted in its app as well.
- Dollar stores: Dollar stores such as Dollar Tree, Dollar General, and Family Dollar do all accept Apple Pay in their stores now.
- Bomgaars: If you’re someone from the midwestern U.S., you should know that when you have to deal with places like Menard’s and Home Depot that do not currently accept Apple Pay, the products like farming supplies and agriculture clothing, Bomgaars does have you covered with its Apple Pay acceptance in its stores.
- United States Postal Service (USPS): Even the country’s largest mail provider accepts it on its website and select physical locations too.
- FedEx: If public sector mailing services are not for you, no worries. FedEx accepts Apple Pay in its stores.
Did we miss any big ones or businesses people should know about? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.